Lifetime Funeral Cover
Our level premium cover is based upon the member’s age and is paid out upon decease of the member. This cover is paid irrespective of the age of the member at death.
What am I covered for?
With our Lifetime Cover, you are covered for:
▪ Accidental death as soon as your application is accepted (2 years for $15,000 cover).
▪ Death from any cause after the first 12 months of your membership (2 years for $15,000 cover).
What are my payment options?
Our Funeral Insurance is flexible so you are able to choose a payment option that fits your budget and lifestyle. You can pay fortnightly, four-weekly, monthly, semi annually or annually.
Who can take out cover?
Getting cover is easy and hassle-free: There are no medicals, or health checks, and acceptance is guaranteed to individuals under the age of 75.
How does funeral cover work?
Once you calculate how much money is required for your funeral, which can be done by calling around for quotes, call us on 9633 1670. We will talk you through your options and help you choose an affordable premium payment plan.
When the time comes, we ensure a quick payout to your family so that they are able to pay upfront for your funeral expenses
• You are instantly covered for accidental death
• After 12 months you are covered for all causes of death (2 years for $15,000 cover).
• Your loved ones will receive a lump sum, up to $15,000, upon your death to spend on funeral costs
• As long as you are an Australian resident aged 18 to 75 years, you are guaranteed cover
• Arranging cover is simple and can be organised over the phone in minutes
• Claims are usually paid within 2 business days in order to ensure your family will have the help they need during a difficult time
What is funeral cover?
As funerals can cost between $5,000 and $15,000 it is often difficult for people to have such funds readily available. For this reason, Funeral Insurance allows you to pay a regular premium into your funeral policy. When you pass, your family gets a lump sum towards the funeral costs, often paid within 48 hours of receiving the completed claim.
Will my premiums increase?
With our Economic funeral cover, your premiums are guaranteed to remain the same to 80. That means that the premium you pay when you first take out your cover will stay the same throughout your policy, unless you make changes to your cover, such as the addition of benefits, or increasing your amount of cover.
What is accidental death?
Accidental Death means a death as a result of physical injury caused solely and directly by external means, while Cover is in force. It does not include death arising from:
▪ Actual or attempted intentional self-injury or suicide
▪ Sickness, medical or surgical treatment
The taking of intoxicating liquor or drugs other than those prescribed for the life insured and taken in the correct dosage
When your cover commences you are covered for Accidental Death as soon as you take out your policy, and you will be covered for all causes of death 12 months from the date of your first payment to us.